VA Exteriors provides roof repair for all types of residential and commercial roofing systems. Whether the issue turns out to be minor or your roof has suffered extensive damage in a storm, we provide quality work that surpasses all current building codes. Our installers are qualified to repair common problems, such as:
Missing or broken shingles or tiles
Holes or corrosion in flashing
5 Signs You May Need A Roof Repair
1. Rising utility bills: If you’re noticing that you’re paying more in utilities and you don’t have any issues with your HVAC system, one of the culprits could be your roof’s insulation. Have our roof repair specialists inspect your roof for free and we’ll make any recommendations that are needed.
2. A sagging roof deck: The roof deck is the material that supports your shingles. If you’re noticing that it is bent out of shape, then you should repair your roof before it calls for roof replacement.
3. Paint that is peeling or has blisters: If your roof’s ventilation system isn’t working properly then moisture can build up and harm your paint. You’ll need to repaint, but you’ll also need our roof repair pros to fix your ventilation so it doesn’t happen again.
4. Stains on the interior: While water dripping from your ceiling is an obvious sign that you need roof repair, even stains on your ceiling mean water is getting in and that is simply not okay. In a matter of time, that stain will most likely start to drip so address this issue before it becomes a soggy situation.
5. Shingles that are curling or cupping: These shingles that are deforming in this way become way more fragile over time. Have our professional roofers repair your roof before these shingles start to crack.
If you think your roof might need repairs, we highly recommend scheduling a free inspection.